The Hunt School
This two-room school for grades 1-6, named for Jesse and Sarah Hunt, was built in the Strawberry Community in 1935, and donated to the Historical Society in 1990 by Bobby Miller. The Society moved it to Arab City Park and restored it as a Centennial project. It became the first installment of Arab’s Historic Village. Visitors get a real taste of early education in the area before cafeterias and running water.