Ruth Homemakers Cluhouse

‚Äč

The Clubhouse was built in the late 1930’s by the men of the Ruth community who decided to each donate a tree and provide a meeting place for their ladies to hold Home Demonstration club meetings. In addition to holding meetings in their building, activities such as quilting, knitting, mattress making and canning took place. The building was donated to the Arab Historical Society and opened on September 8, 2001.

1930's

1/4

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram!!

  • Facebook Black Round