Smith's Country Store
Smith's Country Store was constructed in 1997 as a vintage 1930-1940 country store by the Arab Historical Society. It represented area stores during a time when supermarkets and specialty- type stores had not yet come on the scene and is stocked with a variety of donated items from all over the mountain similar to those purchased in country stores . Smith’s Country Store is named for Guy and Mary Smith who worked on many projects in the Village. During “Santa In The Park,” and on some other special days, baked items, cider and other goodies are sold, especially RCs and moonpies!